The Science of Data-Driven Storytelling
DataScience, Inc. and the National Science Foundation (NSF)'s West Big Data Innovation Hub united for a day of data-driven storytelling on June 16, 2016. Watch the highlights from the event and learn how data can be used to tell stories that drive action.
Hear perspectives from:
- Ian Swanson, CEO of DataScience, Inc.
- Lilian Cora, Chief Data Officer of the City of Los Angeles
- Jamie Whitacre, Technical Project Manager of Jupyter
- Christine Kirkpatrick, Division Director: IT Systems & Services of San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Dana Chinn, Director of USC Annenberg Norman Lear Center Media Impact Project
Revisit the live stream from the event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDInHejO2qo